Monday, October 19, 2009

San Diego!


Beth and I decided that for our vacation we would head out to San Diego.  We stayed with Chris, who is on our other favorite team Badger 6.  We also spent a few days with my friends Jeremy and Kim (who are now engaged apparently. congrats!!!!). The whole week was such a nice break from a CRAZY (and HOT) summer.  I revisited a few places that I went to last year and also scoped out a few new spots, such as the Wave House by the beach.  I don't remember what beach it was near, but they had this wave simulation machine where people try to surf while others laugh when they wipe out.  We stuck to just watching and laughing.  It was cool to see some really good surfers go up and do flips.  There was the most amazing sunset while we were at this place.  It's not hard to see why people like living there...

Chris's family was kind enough to let us stay with them.  We made a few stops for delicious tacos and Carne Asada.  We also went to the Stone Brewery, which I suggest for anyone heading that way.  We were also able to hit up the Wild Animal Park because Chris's grandmother gave us passes.  It was a great day for going to the park.  We were able to see the cheetahs being fed, which you can catch in the video I added.  The lions, like the one in this picture, were beautiful.  The weather was so nice out there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment