Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween, NOLA style


This Halloween was definitely a memorable one.  I think New Orleans is the best place to celebrate halloween in this country.  All of the AmeriCorps teams were on Frenchmen Street last night.  The best costume I saw was a group of people as mario cart characters.  I loaded the picture on here so you can all check it out. It was great!  I went as Pippi Longstocking.  Hopefully you all remember those books and movies.  Tawna worked her magic and did my hair.  It was such a fun night!  I still can't believe we are almost done with everything.  This is our last week with St. Bernard Project.  I have less than a month with NCCC.  Then I head home and try to figure out my next plan. (any suggestions!?)  I hope everyone had a fun Halloween.  I'm interested in seeing pictures of everyone's costumes when I get back. See you all soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen, looks like you had a great night.
    the costume brought back memories. Nyxie went as Nyx the goddess of night (quote she went as herself). Counting the days til you return home. Dad is counting the day til he has to get out of your room. Don't worry I made an office in the attic. Have a safe trip home. love mom

    ReplyDelete