Monday, February 2, 2009

in less than 24 hours i will be at Logan Airport...

this is so weird. i can't believe it's already here. i'm leaving.... ahhh!

i just wanted to say a HUUUUGE THANK YOU to everyone that was able to come on Saturday to my parent's "gathering" [not a party for me!!! ; ) and i didn't really tell any friends so if u are reading this, just ignore it! ] it was great to see everyone right before i take off. if u received one of my amazingly creative mother's pencils with my info attached then then that's probably how u got to this site. i hope u enjoyed the USA mints as well. mom, u are too much. but i love u and, as much as i rebeled this party, i really appreciate everything u did. oh yeah u too, dad. haha ; ) love ya.

and now today is going to be a funfilled day of packing and grabbing my last minute things... Lee do u have my portable hamper? probably. haha ok i'm off to go pack. next post will be in MD!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Col,
    Just getting this blogging thing down. I sent a message to an older comment. So anyway, Stay strong. I know you can do & will do anything you set your mind to. Love & miss your singing.
    Mom,
    Good Luck with the PT

    ReplyDelete